In case you are unable to keep your appointment, please notify us as soon as possible, preferably 24 hours in advance. There is no charge for cancelled appoitments, except in cases of repeated cancellations.
Tahoe Natural Medical Center only carries the highest quality pharmaceutical grade supplements from the most reputable companies at a price that is 30% below the standard retail markup for brand. The pharmacy at TNMC is competitive with online prices for the same quality brand. Prices include sales tax.
Tahoe Natural Medical Center is a fee-for-service medical practice and does not accept or submit health insurance claims for payment at this time. Some insurance companies cover the services of naturopathic doctors on an out-of-network basis. You have the option of submitting the Service Summary document to your insurance provider but it is uncertain whether you will get any reimbursement. Medicare patients are not allowed to submit the Service Summary from Tahoe Natural Medical Center for payment. In many cases, you can use flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts to pay for naturopathic services.
- Offering appointments during these times.
- Friday | 9am – 5pm
- Wednesday | 9-5pm
- Saturday – Sunday | Special Circumstances
Cost of Services
- The office visit fee for new patients is $200 and the return visit is $85.
- Note: The above office visit fee’s only include the cost of the office visit and does not include any laboratory testing, etc.
- B vitamin and Testosterone shots into the muscle are $20
- Intravenous Therapies range from $90 to $150.
- Restorative Injection Therapy using Ozone injections (Prolozone) and PRP: Joint injections are $200 for each joint like knees, shoulders, hips, and ankles. The back depends on how many injections but ranges from $200 to $400. Hands, feet, and elbows range from $75 to $150. Adding Platelett Rich Plasma (PRP) adds $100 to the injection cost.
- Hcg diet program ranges in cost from $135 to $300 including a 20 to 40 day supply of Hcg.
- Allergy Drop Program cost is $300 for the starter kit that lasts 3 months and maintenance vials that cost $200 lasting from 2-3 months. Patients typically need 4 maint vials to complete the program.
- Natural Hormone Cream cost is approx $20 to $40 per month payed to Women’s International Pharmacy.